25 Reasons Why It's Great to be Single
Recently I discovered this great site Hello Giggles. I also stumbled upon one of their awesome, girly, relationship articles ' 25 Reason's to be single in your 20's. ' I loved this article so much, I just had to share.
1. You are totally and completely free. Your time and your decisions are all your own. You can do what you want, when you want, where you want.
2. You don’t have to answer to anyone, about anything. This is probably the only time in your entire life that this will be true. It is a luxury to answer to yourself and no one else—no parents, no spouse, no children.
3. You can travel. You can take that job across the country, pack your car and road trip to all the places you’ve always wanted to see, sell your belongings and backpack through Europe or just move to another country. You can do it, because right now you are living for you and no one else.
4. You can discover and create the woman you want to become. You can spend time figuring out who you really are and what you want out of life, and then you can go for it!
5. You can focus on your career (and not feel guilty for it). You can work late, change jobs, or move cities if you want.
6. You get the whole bed to yourself.
7. Your free time is all your own. You don’t have to go to brunch with the in-laws, or spend Sundays cleaning up after their buddies come over to watch football. You can spend your time reading, finding new hobbies, learning a new language, or hanging out with your friends.
8. Your accomplishments (and failures) are all your own.
9. You can date. Date a little, or date a lot, whatever you desire. You can try different kinds of people and find romance with anyone you fancy.
10. You can be that typical single girl, who loves pizza and Netflix on a Saturday night, and that’s OK too!
11. You don’t have to shave or put on makeup all the time if you don’t want to. How nice is that?
12. You can flirt and be promiscuous if you want. You can have crushes and kiss strangers—it’s all about having fun.
13. You can spend time getting to know your family again, as an adult. You don’t have to split holidays with your partner’s family or spend your weekends with their commitments. You can spend quality time and holidays with your loved ones and build stronger, more adult relationships with them.
14. You learn to be independent in every sense of the word. You only have yourself to rely on and it pushes you to grow and figure out things on your own.
15. There’s no drama or BS or heartbreak. (At least of the romance variety.)
16. You learn to better appreciate the people that you do have, who love and support you unconditionally.
17. Nothing holds you back from any opportunity. You are your first priority.
18. You learn about loving yourself and you don’t rely on anyone else for your happiness.
19. You get to decorate your own place and have your own space.
20. You build skills that will make you a better person and a better partner for when you find the right person. You learn to cook, budget, and be independent and comfortable on your own.
21. You can experiment and make mistakes. You can chop your hair off, try a new style, get lost and find yourself again.
22. You have time to be creative and explore your passions.
23. You learn to love your body the way it is and don’t have to worry about it all the time.
24. You never know what the next day may bring, whom you will meet or where you will go because the world is your oyster. Life is one big adventure.
25. You don’t have to take life so seriously. There is plenty of time to worry about the stresses of settling down, but right now you can just enjoy being young, single, and free.
What do you guys think? Which ones are your favorite? Let me know in the comments below.
Lots of love,
Clo : -))
Hello I'm Clo come say hello …
YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HelloImClo
Follow me on BlogLovin' http://www.bloglovin.com/helloimclo
Please feel free to leave your blog links and product reviews below, this is a community!
Labels: 25 reasons to be single, beyonce, heartbreak, hello giggles, lifestyle, reasons to be single, relationships, single ladies